The Framed Sky
It's raining outside. I can't see the sky clearly. They're Grey.. and Blurry.. There's just too much drops. It makes me wanna crumble again to my goody old blanket and start sleeping again. Or I could just sip my Hot Choco delight. Mm.. sounds good.

I see the sky again one more time, and then I see this frame on my mind. A frame of an old sweet fuzzy memory. Once again it took me back.. And I glance my eyes to the windows and see the sky again one more time.



Have you ever had this feeling where you really want it but you know you can't. You just can't. I know for some of you who may reading this post might had the same story as mine.



I had heard people talking about "falling in love" on the Internet and I would laugh and shake my head in disbelief. How could you possibly fall in love with words? I now understand exactly how that can happen. We were MILEEEEEEEEESSSS apart and I don't think that we will ever be together in a physical sense. It started when a friend of mine went studying abroad and then he introduced him to me. At first It was like the normal 'hi & bye'. But then, It gotten more interesting we discuss things. A lot of things. We change our point of views and it just beautiful. It took me to a whole new dimension where I felt 'Wow..'

At first I only fell in love for his brain and the way he thinks. Coz, for me, BRAIN is the most sexiest part of all man kinds. And then we talk more.. more and more... and I fallen into a deeper dimesion. It was simply beautiful. No words can't describe my feelings.

He called me too, and it was like the sweetest thing ever. Ahh.. Does my heart skip a beat? So there I was, unsure of what to do.




I shake my head again. 'Okay time to back to reality Syaz..' I said to myself.

Still seeing the sky. And the words "If Only..." starts flowing on my mind.









xoxo,

Your Zoo
0 comments: