Jazz me around
I love Jazz. I don't know why, but to me, Jazz is like a cup of coffee. It
chills me out. Quite strong, has many texture in it.. but still it's something
that would make a person would addict to it.


People like Ray Charles who is extremely a legend and also a classic trend to me, he's like ESPRESSO.. full bodied dark coffee with a silky layer of crema. It has a really rich taste. And you have to got that perfection in the making. Not everyone loves Espresso. But , you would fall for it for the next tasting. And it's one of those mini cup coffee that kinda cost u more money. Well that's soooooo Ray Charles :-)

People like George Benson and Al Jerrau who got a very cool funky sound is like a Macchiato - espresso with a dash of milk added. A little light on the taste but still kicking the tounge out! a bit foamy which is nice and fun.

People like Lisa Ekdahl, Lisa Ono, and Stace Kent who has a really candy sound in it. Is like Flat white Coffeee. White milky coffee - espresso. A really light drink for the summer. and got that cafe au lait feeling. Pretty fun when u drink it around street cafe in the summer. Light, Easy, and very chic. I guess that would really represent their way of music :-)


OH! PLAY LIST OF THE DAY : ALL I AM - George Benson & Al Jerrau
it's a really sweet song. I'm in love with the lyric! Oh Gosh, I wish a guy could sing me this song to me.. ahhh.. that would be a total meltdown !
here's some lines from the lyric "don't know the right words to say.. im not magic. don't hold the world in my hands.. wish i can fly through the air like a hero.. but im just someone who loves you .. that's all i am.."
isn't it pretty romantic ? I know it's a lil bit Old and Cliche, but still.. its beautiful..

xoxo

syazoo

0 comments: