Major :'(
" All have found a connection,
that elusive thing that binds them to another human being."
After a long time of waiting.. and hoping that he would go online soon.. that he would call me again.. that we could talk again.. and then, all of a sudden there he was. That green thing appeared on my MSN messenger. and I can read his name clearly. Before signing into my MSN I opened my facebook and filled his wall with his birthday wishes. So this offline message of his pops out.. He thanked me for the wishes. I smiled. I know he's online. He's there. Yesssss.. ! Oh he doesn't know how much I really miss talking to him. Every single of conversation that I had with him. Yes Sir.. every single one. I
I closed my eyes for a second. I don't want to waste this time. I smiled again (this time I had it so big I thought my face was looking more like Joker in Batman).
So we open up our conversation as usual "How are you ? Where have you been ? Anything new lately ?"
But as the clock goes ticking.. tick tock tick tock.. I began to wonder. Again the same Question on my head floating again (read my older posts). I know it doesn't makes sense. Yes. He's miles away. Okay, I don't want to discuss this.
So in the middle of our very fun conversation my computer all of a sudden got a major broke down! It was completely shut downed in a blink of an eye. CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP.......
0 comments: