Pirroute en De hors Tuesday
Jakarta is Wet Wet Wet ! Cold Cold Cold Cold ! It has been raining for days ! Today's rain is weird. It's like my roller coaster mood. It changes every minute. I'm cool with rain. But I'm not cool with today. It's Tueday. And I should've my Ballet lesson.
So the big drops took places in Jakarta's most favorite flood location. Uh-huh. Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta. It's not a big deal really, they have the flood thing like every year..
But NO! it's a biggie to me. For some reason, ballet practice is one of my favorite thing to do in the whole week. Hmm, I love that mini studio. I love how I can explore my body everytime I had the class.
And today Ms. Rina canceled it.. So she texted me, "Sya, there will be no class for today ya.. the weather is really nasty. And it's getting more nastier. And so does the rain. It's torrents.. I have to go back. I worry Gading would be flooded soon by minutes. Tell the others Sya. Okay ? See you next week"
I bite my lips after reading the text. Ahh.. I already put my top and stocking on.
So here I am. Posting. And listening to Battement tendus melody.

..Plies.. Grand Battements.. Rond de jambes a terre.. Develope Devant...Part de Bras..
I'm practing my Barre here. On my head.

And the rain hasn't stop yet.
0 comments: